Monday, January 4, 2010

LoveSick

Book Review #4
LoveSick by Jake Coburn
Rating: Four stars (refer to the rating system on the right)

Summary:
The story is based on Ted, an alcoholic, who gets into a car crash, therefore ending his basketball career as well as his ride to college. Ted basically gives up, but a second chance comes knocking on his door. He gets hired to spy on a rich girl who suffers from bulimia, therefore getting a full ride to college. Ted agrees to this offer, but never expects to fall in love. 

I just finished reading Love Sick and I have to say I really enjoyed it. I finished it in one sitting! The beginning of the book is a little bit hard to get into, but other than that its great. I easily fell in love with the two main characters, Ted and Erica. The characters have real problems that people can easily relate to. One of the things I loved most about the book was the fact it was written from both Ted's and Erica's points of view. Overall, a really good read :) I would recommend this book to anyone.

No comments: