Saturday, June 12, 2010

Once Upon a Wish (1)


Once Upon a Wish is a super cool meme hosted by Aly over at I Have a Dream. Anyone can play along all you have to do is this:

- Pick any thought, something you would like to share, a memory, a belief or perhaps a wish?
- Head over to The blog of the first person that comments.
- Now say any one random honest  thought that comes to mind.

*The meme runs from Thursday until Sunday. 

I think I'll pick a wish for this week:

I wish that everyone would be the change they wish to see in the world. 

This is actually an all time favorite quote of mine by Ghandi. It's something that really means a lot to me. When I think about it- it's saying that change starts within ourselves. It's the smallest thing you do that can change your whole outlook. Sometimes it's a lot easier to think about the things other people should change or do, but we forget that we're the most powerful of all. Everything can make a difference in at least someone's life (:

5 comments:

Blueicegal ♥ said...

thanks for joining in Sara!! and thats such a good wush i agree and since im the first commenter yay me! you must come over t my blog and say the first random thought that comes to mind muwhahahha! :D

Bere said...

Awesome meme Sara! I love this quote as well, its one of my favorites. What your saying is so true. The smallest of things can make a huge difference in someones life.

Stephanie said...

What a great meme and a wonderful quote!

Blueicegal ♥ said...

Thanks i like the meme to Bahahahaha :D

Alyssa Kirk said...

Sounds like fun!