Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (7)

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along. Just do the following:

-Grab your current read.
- Open to a random page.
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
 -BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
-Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Teaser:

"I slip behind the newspapers.Tuck my dress in close and wait, my heart slamming in my chest so hard I worry maybe whoever is out there might hear."


-pg. 64, The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams




I actually  finished this one and oh my goodness, it was crazy, but amazing! It was so different, I'm still not recovered. My older sister Sophia read it as well, and we are still talking talking about it two days later. Expect the review either Thursday or Friday :)

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I cant wait to see what you think, I have this one sitting on the shelf to read! :) Great teaser!

Christina / Book Addict said...

Great teaser! I also LOVED this book. It was definitely an edge of your seat type of read. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Unknown said...

love the teaser can't wait for the review ;)

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

Sounda creepy!

mine

Tales of Whimsy said...

Oh wow. Poor girl. Awesome teaser.

LKT said...

Wow! That sounds really good. I'll have to check that out.

My teaser is here.

Book Sake said...

Great teaser, can't wait to read your review.

My teaser is from Jessica’s Guide to Dating on the Dark Side at BookSake.

Casey (The Bookish Type) said...

Great teaser! I love the cover of the novel too! I'll be keeping an eye out for your review =)

Teaser Tuesday - Shadow of the Sun by Laura Kreitzer

Sarah said...

Great teaser - I have this on my TBR pile & am looking forward to reading it :o) I love your blog layout by the way!

Alayne said...

Great teaser. Looks like a good books! I have two at The Crowded Leaf.

Emidy @ Une Parole said...

Wow, I love it when you can't stop thinking about a book after reading it! This must be a good one, then.
Here's my teaser.

Christina T said...

This book sounds fantastic. I can't wait to read your review. Suspenseful teaser!