Friday, January 8, 2010

Suspicion

Book Review #9
Suspicion by Kate Brian
Rating: Three stars (refer to the rating system on the right)

Summary:
Suspicion starts out where Paradise Lost ended with Reed, Noelle, and former Billings Girls Kiran and Taylor spending their winter break over at St.Barths. Reed is finally happy and relaxed after having a crazy last semester. She even landed Upton and might be in love, but there is definitely trouble with dating the most sought out guy on the island. (I can't really say any more without spoiling the previous book in the series)

Having read the first nine books of the private series in less than a week, I was very eager to read the tenth book, unfortunately the public library didn't have it. Yesterday, I spent my day at the book store finally reading Suspicion! Paradise Lost left off with the biggest cliffhanger ever, so Suspicion picked up where it left off. I have to say this was one of my least favorite of the books in the Private series, but that doesn't mean it was a bad book. I felt really sorry for poor Reed, so much as happened to her. I think I just prefer the Private series when based at Easton, as opposed to the islands where Reed and her friends currently where. My favorite part about the book was the ending, leaving readers with an even bigger cliffhanger than the last! I can't wait to read the next book, everyone is back at Easton, there's a new student attending, and something has happened to the Billings (which is revealed in this book). Watch out for Scandal coming out on March 9th, 2010.  Overall, I'm officially in love with the Private series! I would recommend the Private series to anyone. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sarasbookjourney.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.