Thursday, July 1, 2010

Book Blogger Hop (9)

Hey! It's Friday and you know what  that means-it's time for the book blogger hop! I absolutely love this, I've found so many great blogs over the process. Hop on over to Crazy for Books and join in! Oh and if you're visiting make sure to let me know, so I can return the favor!

Now for this week's question:

Hi everyone. I'm Sara and I'm a 16 old year girl. I grew up reading books, I can't remember a period of time when I wasn't book crazy. I started reviewing books on Goodreads when I stumbled across my very first book blog (My Sentiments Exactly). I was pretty amazed, I had no idea these even existed. I was inspired enough to start one of my own. This blog has now become part of me, I don't know what I would do without it :) I've met some amazingly wonderful people *hugs* :D

6 comments:

Linna said...

Awww you're one of the sweetest bloggers I've had the honor to meet. Hopping by, hope you have lovely Friday/weekend! <3

Jenny said...

Hi Sara!

Found you through the hop. I'm a big YA fan, so I look forward to your reviews! Have a great weekend!

Jenny
www.supernaturalsnark.blogspot.com

Romy @ Lost.in.Stories said...

Hey Sara, just stopping by from the book hop. I love your reviews and am now a follower of your blog.

Elle said...

Hey Sara! Just hopping by from the book blog hop. I'm already a follower of your lovely blog!
Have a great day. :)

Jen said...

Stopping by from the Hop! Have a great Friday! :)

Heather (Book-Savvy) said...

Hopping by!