Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (23)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we "can't-wait-to-read".

Blood On My Hands by Todd Strasser
Release date: September 28th 2010
Summary: (taken from Amazon)

Callie is at an October keg party in the woods, when she notices that her friend Katherine has gone missing. The kids spread out to look for her and Callie finds her, lying on a path, with a big, bloody fake knife in her. She reaches for the knife and raises it, only to discover, to her horror, that it is real. At that moment, another of the search party stumbles on them, and takes a photo of Callie holding the bloody knife. Now she is the suspect in a grisly murder. How can she prove her innocence - and find the true murderer?

I've been waiting for like forever for the summary to come out for this one. I'm definitely intrigued! A girl accused of her murdering her best friend? Sounds interesting for sure. And it's Todd Strasser, he's amazing :) I can't wait to see how it turns out. 

10 comments:

j said...

Ooh, I love murder mysteries. Thanks for sharing! I always find good ones on you blog.

Tales of Whimsy said...

O sounds good! And chilling!


Here is my WOW

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

It does sound interesting. :)

Unknown said...

Ooh this one does sound good!

Maria (Serpentine Library) said...

This one does sound good - a murder mystery! Plus the cover is kind of creepy!!

Emidy @ Une Parole said...

Sounds like my kind of book! I'm so glad you featured it. I'll keep my eye out for it in the future.

Briana said...

This sounds fabulous! Can't wait to read it :D

Julie said...

Sounds good!

You have an award waiting for you over at my blog! Congrats! :)

Blueicegal ♥ said...

i like the look of this love the cover! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes! You found the summary! :D I'm even more intrigued now. I've yet to read anything by this author although I've heard very good things.