Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (15)

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along. Just do the following:

-Grab your current read.
- Open to a random page.
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
 -BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
-Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Teaser:


"My voice a quiver of disbelief, emanates from a being of I barely recognize; one that is crushed, hurt beyond repair. 'I always thought of you as the one person'-a steadying breath-' the one person who would never, ever hurt me.'"

-pg. 170, Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma


I'm feeling so many different things right now, I can barely explain. I'm in them middle of reading this one and I've had to reread several pages over again to comprehend what was going on. I can already tell that this book is going to be unforgettable without a doubt. Look out for the review coming this week :)

15 comments:

Mel (He Followed Me Home) said...

oh that is deep - and scary. Defintately sounds like one that will stick with you but one you have to be in the right mood to read?

Blueicegal ♥ said...

oh god that line takes me back to the book, it was such a roll-coaster ride emotionally, reminds me how in love with this book i am, im glad your enjoying it, the ending will blow you away, keep the tissues close you will need them, cant wait for your review!

Brittany said...

The phrasing of this teaser makes the writing seem very interesting. I certainly look forward to your final opinion of this novel. Thanks for sharing!

Tales of Whimsy said...

Oh goodness. Sounds heart wrenching.


Here is my Teaser Tuesday :)

Cara said...

Geez, this is intense! I love it! :D

My teaser is over here if you'd like to check it out. (:

Anonymous said...

I must read this book ASAP. Looking forward to your review!

Jennifer said...

Now that is a tease. I need to know much more. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/07/teaser-tuesdays-the-kings-mistress.html

Mariam Maarouf said...

O.o Wow. Just wow.

Sugar and Snark said...

Very deep TT, makes me want to read the book!

Stephanie said...

That sounds heart-wrenching! Wonderful teaser.

pussreboots said...

I agree with the previous comments. Intense, heart-wrenching, etc! Enjoy your book. Pussreboots.

Emidy @ Une Parole said...

Whoa, nice teaser! This book sounds intense. I'm looking forward to your review!

Dwayne said...

Ah wow that was vague, Sara! Looking forward to what you think about this - if you'd recommend it, I'm in!

Haddock said...

Thats a good design for a cover.

Bere said...

Wow! Awesome teaser Sara. I really, really want to read this one. I'm about to read your review! Can't wait to read what you think on this one. The cover is pretty cool. =)