Hey! It's Friday and you know what that means-it's time for the book blogger hop! I absolutely love this, I've found so many great blogs over the process. Hop on over to Crazy for Books and join in! Oh and if you're visiting make sure to let me know, so I can return the favor! I'm also joining in on Parajunkee's Follow Friday, so check that out as well :)
OK now to answer this week's question, "What are some of your favorite authors and why they are your favorites?"
This is a toughie because after I started blogging my favorite authors list expanded like crazy, but I'll try to control myself ;)
1. Elizabeth Scott because she's uh just AMAZING! Not only is she an amazing writer, but she's an author that can write a wide variety of books. Two of my absolute favorites of hers are Love You Hate You Miss You and Living Dead Girl (which is a book that made a huge impact on me!). If you click on the links they take you to my reviews :)
2. J.K Rolling for writing the The Harry Potter series. I'm probably one of the HP series biggest fans! I grew up with the books waiting on pins and needles for the newest books to come out. I could never get sick of reading them over and over again. Enough said.
3. Sarah Ockler for Twenty Boy Summer. I'm still in awe that this is her first novel. I fell in LOVE with everything about Twenty Boy Summer. It was just beautiful.
4. Sarah Shepard for the genius behind the Pretty Little Liar series. Each book just gets better and better. The series is plain delicious ;)
5. Suzanne Collins for writing possibly one of the best series ever. It's hard to find someone who didn't love The Hunger Games. I try to get everyone around me to give it a try because it's just that good. And I think everyone is dying to read Mockingjay, can't wait!
And I can't help but give a shout-out to some of my other favorites: Lauren Oliver for Before I Fall, Simone Elkeless for Perfect Chemistry, Sarah Dessen for all her amazing books and characters, Jenny Han for The Summer I Turned Pretty series (my favorite!),Gayle Forman for the stunning novel If I Stay, and my latest Morgan Matson for her debut Amy and Roger's Epic Detour- which I just reviewed :)
I'm a seventeen year old Muslim girl living in Kentucky. Coming from a huge family, I tend to be a bit shy, but never afraid to speak my mind. Growing up without a TV in the house, I willingly turned to books. Ever since I've been a proud book-aholic. Since I love reading I decided to write a review on every book I read (mostly YA fiction) from here on out to share my thoughts and opinions. I love comments and am open to any book suggestions :)