Thursday, March 4, 2010

More Awards!

I've gotten three more wonderful awards! I wanted to thank everyone again, I love and appreciate all the comments and all the amazing people that visit my blog. I still can't believe it has been almost three months since I first started. 

First I received the Prolific Blogger Award from the lovely Christina over at Reading Extensively. Thank you so much Christina!

 

The rules of for this award are:

1. Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!

2. Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.

3. Every Prolific Blogger must link back to this post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.

4. Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners.

I would love to pass this award to these bloggers:
 Cindy at Princess Bookie 
 Cheryl and Amber at Just Your Typical Book Blog
 Amelia  at Imagination In Focus
 Jami at YA Addict
 Jenn at Book Crazy
 Lauren at Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf

The next award I received is the Beautiful Blogger Award from Beth over at Thinking of Thinking! Thanks Beth I love it and I'm so glad I found your blog :)


Here are the rules:

  • Thank and link to the person that gave you the award.
  • Pass this award onto 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic.
  • Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won
  • State 7 things about yourself
I would like to pass this award to some awesome blogs I found recently (I'm only going to list 6): 
   
Dazzling Maze at A Reading Kabocha 

A.J. at Collections
Holly at Good Golly Miss Holly
Mel at He Followed Me Home . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Can I Keep Him?
Medeia at Medeia Sharif
Lindsey at The Book Guru

 Seven things about me:

1. I'm totally addicted to candy-it's kind of crazy. And not chocolate more of the sour chewy kind.
2. I could talk on the phone for hours and hours and never stop.
3. I'm in love with my pink snuggie, haha I seriously wear it all the time.
4. I'm a perfectionist and sometimes it drives me crazy.
5. I usually can't work or concentrate without background noise, so I almost always have music playing or the TV on.
6. I have six lovely sisters and two brothers,without them I don't know where I would be.
7. I'm now completely and officially addicted to blogging :)

I also got the Lovely Blog Award from Christina at Confessions of a Book Addict. Thank you so much Christina!

 

The rules are:
  • Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
  • Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
  • Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I would like to pass this award to these amazing bloggers:

Krista at Up the Tower of Books
Becky at Stories and Sweets
Cate at Sparrow Reviews
Only Sexy Books Allowed
Tania at Literary Wonders

I also received the Bliss (Happy 101) Award from Medeia at Medeia Sharif (I already received this one so I won't post again), but thank you Medeia I really appreciate it!

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you :D congrats on your awards as well! :D

j said...

Thanks so much Sara! :)

The Book Guru said...

Thanks very much I am very flattered!

A.J. said...

Cool! :D
And thank you for the award! :)

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

Congratulations on all your awards! Your blog is one of my favourites to visit :)

Test said...

Aww, thanks so much, and congrats on your awards! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Sara. I'll post it and pass it along soon.

Emidy @ Une Parole said...

Way to go, you've gotten many awards! Congrats! Mmm, I love candy too. There's nothing better than a good dose of sugar!

Emidy
Une Parole

Mel (He Followed Me Home) said...

Thanks so much Sara! I so need a Snugglie though like you, I'd probably live in it LOL

I hope to see more of you, congrats on all the awards :)

Mel

Amelia said...

congrats miss sara! And thank you!!

Holly said...

thnx

Little Miss Becky :) said...

Thanks so much and congrats to you, too! :)

Allison said...

Congrats on your awards! I really like your blog. I am now following it from Book Blog.
~Allison
http://sarasbookjourney.blogspot.com/

Bere said...

Aaww Sara congratulations on all your awards!
You really deserve them, your blog is
awesome and I really love it! Thanks
so much for passing one along to me, I'm
totally happy and grateful! Thanks so much =)

Cate said...

Thanks so much, Sara! And congratulations on all the awards! :D

Anonymous said...

Yes, I understand you. In it something is also thought excellent, I support.