Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (6)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we "can't-wait-to-read".

Party by Tom Leveen
Release Date: April 27th 2010
Summary: (taken from Amazon)

It's Saturday night in Santa Barbara and school is done for the year. Everyone is headed to the same party. Or at least it seems that way. The place is packed. The beer is flowing. Simple, right? But for 11 different people the motives are way more complicated. As each character takes a turn and tells his or her story, the eleven individuals intersect, and reconnect, collide, and combine in ways that none of them ever saw coming. 

Hmm I really like the cover of this one. I've already read a couple of review on this and they were all brilliant! After reading Tangled by Carolyn Mackler, which has a similar concept to Party, I realized I really liked reading books with different points of view. I think this looks like a fun quick read. I can't wait! :)

What are you waiting for?

7 comments:

j said...

Love the cover, and it does sound very interesting. I'll be looking for this one. Great pick!

Maria (Serpentine Library) said...

Party has been getting great reviews. It sounds like it will be an interesting book!

Jan von Harz said...

Sara, I like this premise too. I can see some really interesting possibilities. Excellent choice.

Tales of Whimsy said...

Interesting collage cover :)

Anonymous said...

I'm really looking forward to this one as well. Love multiple points of view. :D

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

Oooh I like the cover of this one, too! Great pick, Sara! :)

Texan after UAE said...

wow, girlie where have you been?