Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (3)

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along. Just do the following:

-Grab your current read.
- Open to a random page.
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.
 -BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!
-Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Teaser: 

"Janie stares back, just to freak her out. She looks around the toom at the others who sit there, waiting for their names to be called. They all look at the floor as her gaze passes from one to the next. She knows what they're thinking. There's no way they want to be in that room with me, the freak."
-pg.127 Wake by Lisa McMann

 



Wow is all I can say right now. Wake is pretty crazy so far, but I love it. Now I know what all the hype was about. I'm almost finished so look out for my review :)

8 comments:

Emidy @ Une Parole said...

Awesome teaser! I've heard many great things about Wake so I'm glad you're enjoying it. I'll be looking forward to the review!

Emidy
Une Parole

Anonymous said...

This book was awesome, and I need to pick up the sequel (I keep forgetting when I'm at the bookstore).

Christina T said...

I really liked this book. It was creative and suspenseful and I liked the relationship between Janie and Cabal. Unfortunately I haven't read the sequel yet. I am glad you are enjoying the book. Great teaser!

Here is mine.

Bere said...

Awesome Teaser Sara! I really can't
wait to read this one. I will be
looking forward to your review =)

Morgan said...

I absolutly adore this series, and I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying it, too! Great teaser!

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

I can't wait for your review! That teaser is soooo good! :)

j said...

I loved this book! You picked a good part for your teaser. I haven't read the third, Gone, yet but I really want to!

Brittany said...

Excellent Teaser, I may have to settle down with this book very soon. Thanks for sharing!