Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday (3)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we "can't-wait-to-read". 

The View From the Top by Hillary Frank
Release Date:May 13th 2010
Summary: (taken from Amazon) 

Eighteen-year-old Anabelle’s last few months in her coastal hometown are bittersweet. Instead of the quiet precollege summer she expects, Anabelle makes some surprising discoveries about herself as she navigates romantic entanglements and changing friendships. Through shifting points of view in seven interconnected stories, we glimpse the limits of how well her friends really know Anabelle . . . and how little she grasps about the way they see her.

With wry observations and quirky humor, critically acclaimed novelist Hillary Frank gives voice and depth to six unique characters whose stories intertwine to form a complete picture of one shared summer.


This book sounds so good! It definitely looks like my kind of book: a summer read with just that little bit more. It kind of reminds me of one of my favorite books by Sarah Dessen-Along For the Ride. I can't wait!

What are you waiting on? 

13 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

Sounds cute so far. I like the cover. Nice choice :D

Bookalicious Ramblings said...

Ooh, I haven't heard of this book before, but it sounds really interesting, plus the cover's lovely!

Anonymous said...

Never heard of this one but it sounds amazing! I'm off to add it to my list. ;P

Jeanne C. said...

This one looks really good! The cover is fantastic!

Lori said...

I haven't heard of this book before, I hope that it will be everthing that you hope it to be. Here's mine.

Brittany said...

This sounds like an excellent summer read. Thanks for sharing!

j said...

Perfect on the beach read. Great choice!

Emidy @ Une Parole said...

Very nice! I haven't heard much about this book but it seems cute. I'm sure it'll be good!

Emidy
Une Parole

Test said...

I'm looking forward to reading this one too. Plus, the cover is really pretty.

My Book Barn said...

This sounds like a good read. I love the cover! I've added it to my wish list! Thanks for sharing!

Christina T said...

The premise reminds me of Tangled by Carolyn Mackler which I loved. Thanks for sharing this interesting pick!

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

I like the sound of this one, and the cover is really sweet and pretty. I think I'll definitely need to get this one! Great choice, Sara! :)

Bere said...

The cover looks really great Sara! The
book sounds awesome. I will definitely
be keeping an eye out for this one.
Thank you Sara =)