Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (5)

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we "can't-wait-to-read". 

Things I Know About Love by Kate Le Vann
Release Date: June 22nd 2010
Summary: (taken from Goodreads) 

Livia's experience of love has been disappointing to say the least. But all that is about to change. After years of illness, she's off to spend the summer with her brother in America. She's making up for lost time, and she's writing it all down in her private blog. America is everything she ever dreamed of - and then she meets Adam. Can Livia put the past behind her and risk falling in love again?

First off, I really love the cover of this one. The book is primarily made up of blog posts and diary entries, which I haven't read much of, so I would like to try something new for once.  I think this is going to be a very interesting quick read. I can't wait :)

What are you waiting on?

10 comments:

Jan von Harz said...

I love diary format. I feel much more connected to the character that way. Good Choice.

Kris said...

This looks really cute!

Tales of Whimsy said...

I heart this cover. Makes me want to pack my bags and go on vacation :)

Dazzling Mage said...

The cover is so cute!

Christina T said...

This looks like a delightful book. Fantastic pick! Once again I have found another book to add to my TBR list after visiting your blog. :)

Here is my WoW pick.

Bookalicious Ramblings said...

Well, the cover's not one of my favourites, but I do love the sound of it! Thanks for pointing it out! :)

j said...

Ooh, I haven't heard of this one yet. It sounds very good. I haven't read alot of books in diary form. Thanks for letting me know about this one!

Morgan said...

Wow, sounds amazing. I'm defiantly adding this to my wishlist!

Monster of Books said...

I love diary-type books, so I'll keep my eye out for this one!!

Melissa (i swim for oceans) said...

I think this sounds really interesting, Sara, especially because I haven't read many books in such a format. Great pick! :)